- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
Congenital cardiac sonographer
BSc Clinical Physiology (cardiology), The University of Leeds.
British Society of Echocardiograpy adult accreditation TTE 2012.
European association of cardiovascular imaging, accreditation in congenital heart disease 2017.
Area of interest:
I am interested in providing echocardiography for the fetal, paediatric and adult congenital heart disease service. Promoting teaching and training in this area.