- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
Children's Cardiac Nurse Specialist
I qualified as a children’s nurse in January 2006 and worked on the children’s cardiology ward in Leeds for the next 9 years..
I began my current post as a Children’s Cardiac Nurse Specialist in august 2014
I love working within the Leeds congenital heart service. Every day is different and i enjoy providing support and guidance to children of all ages and their families.
Complex cardiac clinics
Cover clinics in Dewsbury, Pinderfields, Halifax Rotherham and Bassetlaw.