- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
Welcome to fetal cardiology at Leeds General Infirmary
How to find us:
Fetal Cardiology, A Floor, Clarendon Wing, Leeds General Infirmary, Belmont Grove, Leeds, LS2 9NS
The fetal cardiology service at Leeds General Infirmary provides services for pregnant women who require a specialist heart scan and investigations.
The image on the left of the screen shows a normal 4 chamber view of the fetal heart at 20 weeks gestation.