- The Network Team
- Our Paediatricians in the Network
- Our Adult Cardiologists in the Network
- Guidelines and Pathways for Paediatricians and Cardiologists
- Guidelines and Pathways for Adult Cardiologists
- Guidelines and Pathways for Neonatologists
- Guidelines and Pathways for obstetricians and fetal sonographers
- Education events
- Recorded education sessions related to ACHD care
- Recorded education sessions related to Neonatal care
- Board meetings
- Our patient and parent reference group
- Children's Hospices in our Network
Our Network comprises of 20 hospitals throughout Yorkshire & Humber with the aim of providing care as close to home as possible. There are Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology (also known as PEC’s) who work in the hospitals, providing local care to patients with congenital heart disease and their families, and local cardiologists with specific training in adult congenital heart disease for adult patients.
The cardiologists based in Leeds travel regularly to these hospitals where joint clinics between the cardiologists and paediatricians/local cardiologists are held, so patients and their families do not have to travel long distances for their on-going care.
At this clinic appointment you may also meet the cardiac nurse specialists who can provide you with advice and support during or between appointments.