- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
Congenital Cardiac Sonographer
Congenital cardiac sonographer
Masters degree in Medical Ultrasound
European association of cardiovascular imaging, accreditation in congenital heart disease.
Areas of interest
I am a member of the congenital echocardiography team and have worked as an echocardiographer for more than 30 years. My role includes scanning fetal, paediatric and adult patients with congenital heart disease. I am involved in training locally and in the region for congenital and fetal echocardiography.