- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
The consultant that you see during the Fetal Cardiology appointment is likely to draw you a diagram of your baby’s heart problem and may be accompanied by a nurse specialist who will provide you with some written information about the condition.
Some information sheets about particular conditions are available on the following websites for you to download. Please do bear in mind that every baby’s heart problem is different and sometimes we see a combination of different problems together.
• Large Ventricular Septal Defect
• Transposition Great Arteries
• Single Ventricle Circulation
• Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum