- Meet The Team
- Why Have I Been Referred For a Heart Scan?
- What is a Fetal Heart Scan?
- The Normal Fetal Circulation
- My Baby has a Heart Problem: What does that mean for us?
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Fetal Cardiology Nurse Specialist
- Having your baby in Leeds or in your local hospital?
- Advice and Support
- Video Diaries
- Your Views
- Monitoring of Results
- Second Opinion
Dr Elspeth Brown
Consultant Fetal and Paediatric Cardiologist
Area of expertise
Inherited Cardiac Conditions
Qualified Leicester 1986. Trained in Paediatrics in Leicester, Birmingham Mansfield and Winchester. Trained in Paediatric Cardiology in Southampton. Moved to Leeds 2008
Specialist interests within your profession
Fetal Cardiology and Inherited Cardiac Conditions
- Heart Sounds Made Easy. EM Brown, W Collis, T Leung. AP Salmon. Churchill Livingstone. Winner BMA student Textbook at 2009 BMA Medical Book awards