- Meet The Team
- Patient Feedback
- Making the most of your clinic appointment
- Your Appointment in Outpatients
- Easy Read Guide for Out Patients
- Cardiac Catheter
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram
- Surgery & "Top Tips" for coming into hospital
- Lifestyle Advice
- Heart Failure
- End of Life and Palliative Care
- Looking after your oral health
- Dentists Information Section: Dental care in adults at risk of Infective Endocarditis
- Yorkshire Regional Genetic Service
- Video Diaries
- Second Opinion
- Monitoring Results at Leeds Infirmary
We would appreciate it if you could complete any of the following questionnaires that apply to you and experiences you have had whilst being cared for by the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Team. All feedback you give will be used to improve the care and service we provide to you.
Please complete this questionnaire if you have attended the outpatients department in the last few weeks.
Outpatient Consultation Feedback
Please complete this questionnaire if you have had a nurse specialist-led telephone outpatient appointment.
Nurse clinic feedback"
Please complete this questionnaire if you have had an outpatient telephone consultation as opposed to face-to-face appointment in the last 9 months Telephone Consultation Feedback
Please complete this questionnaire if you have been admitted from clinic or A+E without a pre-planned hospital stay. Acute Patient Feedback
Please complete this questionnaire if you have been admitted for a procedure or surgery you knew you were coming for. Elective Patient Feedback
Email the specialist nurses if you want to discuss or have any problems accessing the questionnaires
Email – leedsth-tr@email@example.com