Here’s some information about local amenities near to the hospital whilst your child receives treatment.
Whilst on the ward parents are welcome to store food in the parent’s room fridge. Make sure everything is labelled with your name and the date to avoid confusion.
Places to eat in the hospital
• Food Court C floor Clarendon Wing
• Costa Coffee Clarendon and Jubilee Entrances
• Amigo Shop Jubilee and Brotherton Wing entrances
• Boots By Jubilee entrance
Places to eat around the hospital
• Wetherspoons Top of Millennium Square
• Thai Edge Down from Martin Wing
• McDonalds St John’s Centre
• The Light Variety of food places
Ask the nurses, as they all know good places to eat!
• Vuie Cinema in The Light Centre
• Ten Pin Bowling Merrion Centre
• Leeds City Museum Millennium Square – free of charge
• Thackray Museum Next to St James’ Hospital
• Millennium Square often has events, including Christmas Market leading upto Christmas
• Leeds Art Gallery On the Headrow